The Alzheimer's Association is the leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer's care, support and research. Our mission is to eliminate Alzheimer's disease through the advancement of research; to provide and enhance care and support for all affected; and to reduce the risk of dementia through the promotion of brain health.
- Right now, there are 78,000 people living with Alzheimer's disease in Connecticut
- 178,000 family caregivers bear the burden of the disease in Connecticut
- • $926 million is the cost of Alzheimer’s to the state Medicaid program
- Walk to End Alzheimer's - Turn your passion into purpose
- Join The Longest Day - The day with the most light is the day we fight!