4D Vision Gym, Optometry and Vision Therapy
- HEALTH SERVICES
4D Vision Gym, Optometry and Vision Therapy, is a practice where we help adults and children who have vision issues that interfere with their ability to read, to comprehend, to learn, to work, and even to pay attention. We help improve their performance in school, work, sports, and life.
- Treatment for double vision, lazy eye, crossed eyes, eyestrain, and more.
- Schedule a complimentary, near-point vision screening.
- Vision Therapy is a non-invasive, non-surgical treatment option for visual issues.
- It can help children get better grades in school, increase self-confidence in teenagers, and relieve headaches in adults
- Here is a Symptoms Checklist you can use to determine whether you or your child has vision-based learning difficulties.
JobsMedical BillerCategory: HealthcareWe specialize in working with children and adults with visual deficiencies to help them achieve success in school, work, and sports. Full-time position includes some evenings. Benefits package. Billing experience or training preferred. Microsoft Office skills a plus. Salary commensurate with experience. Responsibilities include :Work well with others, as individual will be part of the ...read more
Whom to Contact
- Julieta Dawkins
From South: 91N to exit 23; make left onto West St.; then left onto Rte. 3 (Cromwell Ave./Shunpike Rd.); drive approx. 1.7 miles to 181 B Shunpike Rd. to address on right.