Understand the facts, misinformation and the public health response.
Join our panel of experts for answers to these important questions.
- What is the Coronavirus?
- How does it spread?
- Who is at risk?
- How can we prevent it - and other viruses - from speading?
- What is Middlesex Health doing to prepare?
- What do you need to do to be prepared?
Panel of Experts
- Jonathan Bankoff, M.D. - Chair, Department of Emergency Medicine
- Alina Filozov, D.O. - Section Chief, Infectious Disease & Epidemiologist
- Jim Hite - Director, Environmental Safety & Protective Services
- Jodi Parisi - Infection Prevention Manager
This workshop is sponsored by the Middlesex County Chamber of Commerce and Middlesex Health