Connecticut Business Day 2020
Register for CT Business Day Here!
Did you know Connecticut ranks 46th in the U.S. for cost of doing business?
High taxes and numerous workplace mandates make it hard for businesses to grow in this state, but we want you to know that you’re not in this fight alone.
Hundreds of business leaders, as well as our partner chambers of commerce from across the state, will converge on the state Capitol Wednesday, March 4 for Connecticut Business Day.
This is your opportunity to tell state lawmakers how legislation impacts your ability to create jobs and grow your company.
Reach out to your lawmakers before Business Day through Phone2Action!
7:30 am | Check-in & Networking (Room 2D)
9 am | Welcome & Opening Remarks (Room 2C)
- Joe Brennan, President & CEO, CBIA
- Lynn Ward, President & CEO, Waterbury Regional Chamber of Commerce; President, Connecticut Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives
Shannon King, Government Affairs Associate, CBIA
9:25 am | Commissioner's Panel (Room 2C)
Speakers to be announced
10:35 am | Breakout Sessions
- Fairfield & Litchfield Counties
- Hartford & Tolland Counties
- New Haven & Middlesex Counties
- New London & Windham Counties
- CBIA members: Want to meet one-on-one with your state lawmaker? We can help.
- Chambers of Commerce: Let Adam Ney know if you're meeting your legislative delegation separately.
Make sure to plan ahead for parking–here are some options.
Connecticut Business Day 2020 is presented by CBIA and the Connecticut Association of Chambers of Commerce.