Roto Frank of America, Inc.
HOME IMPROVEMENTMANUFACTURERSWINDOWS / SIDINGROOFING & SIDING CONTRACTOR
Founded in 1979, Roto Frank of America, Inc. is a Chester, Connecticut-based manufacturer of window and door hardware. Roto Frank of America is a wholly owned subsidiary of Roto Frank AG, a global company headquartered in Germany, with 18 production plants and 40 subsidiaries worldwide.
Roto Frank of America offers solutions for North American and European hardware applications, has an extensive product line including its renowned X-DRIVE™ casement and awning window systems, sash locks, window-opening-control-devices (WOCD), sliding patio door systems, and European window and door hardware, among others. For more information please visit www.rotonorthamerica.com
- The Roto X-Drive operators, handles, locking systems & hinges are part of our intelligent hardware solutions
- Roto FlipLock is a positive action lock that offers ergonomic, easy-to-use functionality and style
- The Angel Ventlock is a window opening control device (WOCD) for hung & sliding windows (child safety)
- Roto Frank invented tilt&turn technology and is world-renowned for its "german made" hardware solutions
- Roto Patio Lift brings comfort & ease of use to sliding systems, especially with large dimensions & weights up to 300kg