Lifespan Assistance and Planning Services, LLC.
Lifespan Assistance and Planning Services, LLC. (LAPS) offers a variety of services including:
• Decision making assistance on whether you should stay in your home, move to an assisted living facility, or another type of residence. We can also schedule visits and/or tour these facilities with you.
• Determining what needs and services are available to keep you independent, and assistance with setting up providers to come into your home.
• Assistance with applying for Title 19 (Medicaid) for nursing home or homecare services.
• Resources and answers for loved ones who become responsible for someone else's care. We will help you with the decision-making process, as well as help with finding available openings in assisted living or other types of residences.
• Assistance with applying for Social Security (SSA), Social Security Disability (SSD), or Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
• Advice and assistance with understanding and enrolling in Medicare, including supplements and Part D.
• Filling-in for the healthcare decision-maker should they go on vacation, live out of state, or is working and needs someone to attend doctor's appointments or hospital visits. We will provide reports back to you on your loved-one’s care and needs.
• Connecting parents who have a disabled child with services as they turn 18, including applying for Social Security and proving information on available benefits.
• Mobile notary services
• Plus, much more