Three years ago, Northeast Utilities and its operating companies Connecticut Light & Power, Public Service of New Hampshire, Western Massachusetts Electric and Yankee Gas merged with NSTAR Electric & Gas to better serve New England.
Each day since has been spent working to build a single, united company around the mission of delivering reliable energy and superior customer service.
More than 8,000 men and women coming together in good weather and bad. Making sure that the energy that powers our corner of the world is always there.
Taking care of problems before they?re problems.
Heading out in the storm when others head home.
Connecting homes, businesses and offices, families, neighbors and friends.
We are proud of our history and future as New England's energy provider.
Over the next few months you?ll be hearing more about this commitment to customers throughout New England and how energy brings us together.
- Report a Power Outage - 800-662-7764
- Residential Customer Service - 800-662-7764: Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- TTY/TDD Hearing Impaired Line - 800-346-9994
- Business Customer Service - 866-554-6025: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Credit and Collection Center - 844-273-7760: Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.