Provides copyediting and communications consultative services to a wide variety of assigned business areas to ensure all copy being reviewed meets brand, voice and plain language guidelines. Works with colleagues to help them understand updates to the guide. In addition, collaborates cross-functionally with others on plain language initiatives and plain language training. 66450
- Reviews and copyedits communications materials (e.g., publications, marketing materials, ads, scripts) according to company’s brand, voice and plain language standards
- Works collaboratively with multiple business partners to secure adherence to company’s brand, voice, plain language and marketing compliance standards
- Learns Sharepoint content management system to traffic reviews and works within the framework to move pieces through workflow to legal
- Is comfortable with change and managing to deadlines/is fluid and flexible
- Takes ownership of work and brings a solutions-based attitude to work
- Builds and maintains positive, productive relationships across teams in support of department and enterprise goals
- Experience working in highly regulated industry a plus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience working with marketing project management/automation tools a plus
- Proven ability to work in fast-paced environment.
Professional with 5+ years in communications, proofreading and/or other editorial related experience. Health care experience preferred.
Familiarity with Medicare a plus.
Dedication to ethical and compliance standards and timely completion of assigned projects.
Experience with plain language and various style guides a must.
Additional Job Information:
Outstanding opportunity to work in a high-profile and growing department. Opportunity to develop plain language and marketing and advertising compliance skills to enhance your professional career. Become part of a strong Marketing Operations team that values teamwork and is driven to provide value to our customers and our company.
General Business - Communicating for Impact, General Business - Consulting for Solutions
Technology - Selecting and Applying Technology Solutions
Communication - Communication Quality Control, Communication - Member communications
Potential Telework Position:
Percent of Travel Required:
10 - 25%
Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer
Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position.
Candidate Privacy Information:
Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.