The Residential Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the community living arrangement (CLA) including but not limited to individual care and services, staff development and supervision, facility management, and maintaining compliance with DDS, state & federal regulations/law. Assists in the development and implementation of systems, procedures and policies which effect the operations of the CLA and ensures the health and safety of the individuals living in the programs.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS OF THE POSITION:
- Bachelor’s degree, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 5 years of progressive experience working with DD/ID population which includes supervisory experience.
- Experience working with the Department of Developmental Disabilities strongly preferred.
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with the use of Therap preferred.
- A team player with high energy levels is ideal and strong leadership qualities.
- Ability to exercise patience, understanding and the confidence to problem solve.
- Above all you are a dynamic, well-organized person who wants to make a difference and cares about their job.
- Flexibility in schedule/24/7 on call responsibilities
- Must be COVID-19 vaccination
We offer flexible schedules, competitive salaries, and a generous benefits package – FREE EMPLOYEE HEALTH, dental, 401K w/employer contribution and 100% match, paid time off, and other benefits - to eligible employees. A comprehensive training program is provided to give new employees an introduction to the job and MARC, as well as a clear understanding of the high standards expected of employees at MARC.
COME JOIN OUR TEAM!!!
MARC COMMUNITY RESOURCES LTD. IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION - EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER