AI Engineers is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our marketing team at our corporate office in Middletown, Connecticut.
- Prior experience with the architecture and/or engineering industry is required.
- Preparing responses to RFPs and RFQs strongly preferred.
- Experience in desktop publishing including Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office is required.
- Experience with social media including Facebook, Linkedin, and Twitter; ability to share content consistently.
- Data driven and detail oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and the ability to work independently in a deadline driven environment.
- Supporting the company’s efforts in projecting quality, consistency, and innovation through all marketing activities across the company.
- Tracking and preparation of responses to RFPS and RFQs including:
- Reviewing and editing of materials for timely submissions;
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations;
- Maintenance and updates for marketing collateral including project sheets, resumes, brochures, and newsletters;
- Updating client and project databases
AI Engineers, Inc. is a 200 + person consulting firm with 28 years in the business providing multi-disciplinary design, construction, and bridge inspection services in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic regions. Headquartered in Middletown, CT, AI has offices located in Boston, MA, NYC, Elmsford, NY, Richmond, VA, Exton, PA and Cranston, RI. The company is listed in the ENR and is projected to double its size in the next five years.
The company offers excellent salary and benefits and gives all candidates the opportunity to challenge their abilities in a dynamic work environment. Strong growth opportunities exist for the right candidate. Interested candidates should submit a resume and a cover letter that details their experience as well as how they meet or exceed the position's requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
- Architecture/Engineering Industry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Signing bonus
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement