Part of a nation wide family of Continuing Care Retirement Communities is seeking a Healthcare Administrator. The Healthcare Administrator is responsible for directing and coordinating the overall daily operations of the skilled nursing center. This position also bears management responsibility for a broad range of campus planning functions and areas of operations. The administrator is responsible for implementing all policies and procedures of Covenant Retirement Communities (CRC) and the campus, assuring compliance with and adherence to all federal, state and local regulations and laws. The administrator should enhance the security, independence, and dignity of all of the community’s residents by providing inspired organizational leadership and creative operational management. In the course of communication with the executive director, assures that communication with the subject matter expert, staff and residents is maintained. In the absence of the executive director, the administrator assumes responsibility.
In this role, the Healthcare Administrator will:
- Direct the overall daily operations of higher levels of care, including skilled nursing.
- Have management responsibility for a broad range of campus planning functions and areas of operations. Implement all policies and procedures of Covenant Living Communities & Services and the campus. Assure compliance with and adherence to all federal, state and local regulations and laws.
- Enhance the security, independence, and dignity of all of the community’s residents by providing inspired organizational leadership and creative operational management.
- Assure that communication with the central office, staff and residents is maintained.
- Monitor and validate compliance with CLC Care Protocols.
- Monitor monthly financial statement, assuring the facility remains in a fiscally sound position and act within prescribed guidelines of the approved budget.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual operating plan, Integrated Strategic Plan process, capital equipment and capital improvement and cash flow budgets.
- Assure the facility plant and grounds are maintained in a clean, orderly and safe manner in compliance with regulatory agency requirements.
- Work with the Corporate Healthcare Team and other subject matter experts to develop
- Collaborate with the Director of Nursing on survey management.
- Assist in the development and administration of up-to-date policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare Administration.
- Master’s Degree in Healthcare Administration or Business Administration, preferred.
- Three years experience in an administrative position and/or other upper level management.
- Three years of experience as a Healthcare Administrator, required.
- Variety of previous work experience in supervisory capacity, required.
- Education and experience for state Nursing Home Administrator’s license should be in process of completion or completed, required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Healthcare Management: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Nursing Home Administrators (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement