24hrs/wk, including weekends as needed
The Dishwasher washes dishes and cleans equipment, floors and any other sanitation procedures
asked of them.
Dishwasher - Essential Responsibilities:
- Assist in the general sanitation of the kitchen, which encompasses all aspects of proper sanitation procedures.
- Sets up dish machine for meal service and washes dishes, sorts silverware and cleans glasses.
- Maintains proper cleanliness of all pots and pans using proper chemicals and procedures. Cleans all kitchen equipment as requested by supervisor. Organizes and cleans storerooms and coolers.
- Removes all garbage from kitchen and puts in dumpster as well as recycle products.
- Assist manager and cooks in any special cleaning project as directed.
- Follows dress code for department wearing provided uniforms that are clean and neat. Wear hairnets as required.
- Receives all deliveries and properly rotates stack and organizes storeroom and coolers.
- Attend all scheduled in-services.
Education: Some high school education
Experience: On-the-job training
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Able to follow verbal instructions and read written directions for chemicals used.
Job Type: Part-time
- dishwashing: 1 year (Preferred)