Full Time Janitor
Cromwell, CT, USA
Operating in and around Central CT, Pete’s Cleaning, LLC is looking for motivated, reliable individuals to join our growing team. We are currently looking to fill a Full-Time Janitor position for daytime hours.
We are an environmentally-friendly trusted business with over 50 years of experience. We specialize in cleaning services, carpet and upholstery cleaning, and tile restoration. Our service is only as good as the members of our team. This role is an opportunity to make an income and feel part of a team that values your contribution.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all customers.
- Drive company vehicle as needed.
- Perform all necessary duties required to provide high-quality cleaning-related services.
- Efficiently and safely move furniture to prepare the home/office for cleaning.
- Ensure proper inventory of all equipment, cleaning tools, chemicals, etc. in company vehicle before arrival and after departure from job site.
- Assist in the cleaning and maintenance of company vehicle.
- Ability to move and/or lift an average of 50 lbs and perform repetitive motions of reaching/pulling, stooping, twisting, and crouching.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Additional tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
- Must pass all hiring process requirements which include a background check.
- Must have a valid CT Driver’s License with an excellent driving history.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Must be flexible with availability to work nights and weekends as needed.
- Minimum 2 years of cleaning experience with working knowledge of janitorial equipment and proper use of cleaning chemicals.