Atria Greenridge Place
- ASSISTED LIVING
Senior Living Community - Independent, Assisting Living and Memory Care
We are a vibrant community where older adults thrive, participate and enjoy a fulfilling lifestyle with support and encouragement.
Explore Exemplary Senior and Assisted Living in Rocky Hill, CT
Located on more than six secluded acres, Atria Greenridge Place is a vibrant assisted living community where older adults enjoy an active, independent lifestyle and discreet support with everyday care needs from a 24-hour staff.
Free from the burdens of home maintenance, transportation and chores, residents have more time to pursue new interests or favorite pastimes. Each month is filled with more than 200 social, cultural and educational events, including live musical performances, art classes and outings to nearby orchards and nature centers.
For families who seek a better quality of life for someone with dementia, Atria offers Life Guidance® – an innovative approach to memory care, backed by industry-leading quality standards in a separate, secure neighborhood. This intimate, structured setting allows for more personalized care and attention. Despite the challenges of memory impairment, a person with dementia can continue to live an engaging, meaningful and joyful life.
For more information, please call us at 860-257-0000 to schedule a private tour and learn about the exceptional lifestyle that awaits you at Atria Greenridge Place.
- Independent Living - The freedom – and time – to enjoy life.
- Assisted Living is about more than providing assistance: it’s about empowering seniors to be independent and connected.
- Life Guidance: Innovative care for older adults living with Alzheimer’s and dementia.
- Services and Amenities - Say goodbye to housekeeping, yard work and chores – and hello to possibilities.
- Engage Life - Collaborating with our residents to create more meaningful daily experiences.
Conveniently located just off Route 3 in Rocky Hill, just minutes from Cromwell, Glastonbury, Wethersfield, Berlin, Newington. Please call us at 860-257-0000 for directions and to schedule a tour!