4D Vision Gym, Optometry and Vision Therapy
- HEALTH SERVICES
4D Vision Gym, Optometry and Vision Therapy, is a practice where we help adults and children who have vision issues that interfere with their ability to read, to comprehend, to learn, to work, and even to pay attention. We help improve their performance in school, work, sports, and life.
- Treatment for double vision, lazy eye, crossed eyes, eyestrain, and more.
- Schedule a complimentary, near-point vision screening.
- Vision Therapy is a non-invasive, non-surgical treatment option for visual issues.
- It can help children get better grades in school, increase self-confidence in teenagers, and relieve headaches in adults
- Here is a Symptoms Checklist you can use to determine whether you or your child has vision-based learning difficulties.
JobsPatient Care/ Receptionist/ Administrative AssistantCategory: Administrative, Support & ClericalFull-time, Part-time Do you thrive in a rapidly changing environment? Are you someone who loves making a difference in people’s lives and helping families? We are looking for you. We are a busy Optometry practice that specializes in the exciting and cutting-edge field of Vision Therapy. Don’t know what that is? Don’t worry. We’ll train you. If you are a, dynamic person that is flexible, fun ...read more
Whom to Contact
- Julieta Dawkins
From South: 91N to exit 23; make left onto West St.; then left onto Rte. 3 (Cromwell Ave./Shunpike Rd.); drive approx. 1.7 miles to 181 B Shunpike Rd. to address on right.