The Saybrook at Haddam, a luxury retirement and assisted living community, seeks a Service Bus licensed driver (F Endorsement) for per diem/part-time employment. Responsibilities include:
- Assisting community residents on and off the bus.
- Utilizing wheel chair lift and wheel chair securing system.
- Providing prompt, patient and courteous service.
- Knowledge of the lower Connecticut River Valley and Shoreline areas.
- Previous experience working with senior citizens and persons with Alzheimer's disease preferred.
- Assisting in maintaining the cleanliness and operational safety of community vehicles.
(Service Buses: Any motor vehicle (except vanpool) designed to carry 10 or more persons when used in private service for the transportation of persons without charge to the individual (e.g., school buses, church buses, factory buses, farm worker buses, senior citizen vans or handicapped vans)).
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- Service Bus driving: 1 year
- CT Divers License with F Endorsement