Provides exceptional service to all guests and potential guests by assisting them in a friendly, efficient, courteous and professional manner. Provides valet parking services to safely and efficiently move guest automobiles to a designated parking location while following Company policies and procedures. This function may include assisting with loading and unloading of luggage, guest requests, answer phone calls, provide information in regard to the hotel’s facilities and events, and directions to local attractions, etc.
- Required to wear a uniform
- Work schedules will include days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Requires ability to take written and verbal direction in English and speak English clearly.
- Preferably be able to drive a standard transmission vehicle.
- High school or equivalent
Job Type: Full Time
Required license or certification:
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time