2nd Shift Warehouse Worker
We are currently seeking a warehouse worker to unloads containers from transport vehicles, moving them from one vehicle to another. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Unloads containers from transport vehicles, transferring those containers to another vehicle.
- Reload clean supplies onto transport vehicles.
- Works toward achieving maximum efficiencies in an established work environment while maintaining safety & compliance with all applicable rules and regulations.
Education and Experience:
- Education equivalent to graduation from high school, demonstrating the ability to understand and follow established safety measures.
- Three or more months of plant/warehouse experience required, or the equivalent in related work experience.
- Demonstrates the ability to operate equipment (trucks/forklifts) and technical ability to operate a hand cart/2 wheel dolly.
- Demonstrates good penmanship.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Demonstrates knowledge of computer software applications, including spreadsheets and word documents.
- Demonstrates the ability to observes safety and security procedures; determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly. *LI
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.