HIRING! IMMEDIATE Caregiver Positions Available!
Golden Horizons Elder Care Services, Inc.
IMMEDIATE POSITIONS AVAILABLE: Are you passionate about helping seniors maintain independence and live happy, fulfilling lives? Join our team at Golden Horizons! We have personal care, homemaker and companion positions open along the Connecticut Shoreline from Madison to Old Saybrook East Lyme. We are seeking experienced PCAs (Personal Care Attendants), CNAs (Certified Nursing Assistants), HHAs (Home Health Aides).
INCENTIVES: We offer a 401K and flexible scheduling.
HOW TO APPLY
Click the links below to launch the Application, the Authorization of Employment Verification and the Background Information & Release online. Please complete and submit ALL THREE.
1. GHEC Authorization for Employment Verification
2. GHEC Background Information & Release
3. GHEC Application
Personal Care Attendant
Personal care attendants (PCAs) and certified nursing assistants (CNAs) perform all the duties of homemakers and companions (see descriptions below) as well as assist with daily living activities including:
- Personal hygiene
- Hair care
- Skin and foot care
- Compression stocking and dressing care
- Medication reminders
Home companions give seniors’ spirits a lift with their warm and engaging personalities. Available hourly as often as desired, clients and their companions:
- Go for walks or take car rides
- Go to the library or a local concert
- Play cards and board games
- Do much more!
Homemakers provide the duties of a companion along with household and personal chores:
- Prepare meals and wash dishes
- Change bed linens and do laundry
- Vacuum, dust and do light housekeeping
- Tidy kitchens and bathrooms
- Drive and accompany on appointments, errands and visits to the senior center
- Do grocery shopping