Social Worker/ Discharge Planner
Chestelm Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Conducted psychosocial interviews with clients and developed appropriate care plans for them.
- Worked closely with an interdisciplinary team of doctors, nurses, and therapists as well as community health care providers, agencies and family members, in developing these patient care plans.
- Developed and foster relationships with various state and private social service agencies in securing services and entitlements.
- Developed therapeutic discharge plans and secured appropriate services for patients in the community while ensuring communication and successful discharges.
- Meet with patients/residents/families individually and in groups ensuring a homelike pleasant environment
- Communicate with health insurance companies and accountable care organizations
- Complete necessary documentation timely and accurately
- Experience with electronic health care records
- Skilled Nursing Experience necessary
- Join our 5 Star CMS rated facility, fun, family, environment
Job Type: Full-time