|Exceptional Service. Unmatched Communication. Endless Improvement. Passionate People. Honest and Forthright. These are the core values of Charles IT. We can achieve these values because of our dedicated team, who makes us one of the most successful IT companies of its kind in the region. And because of our team, we offer a level of dedication to our employees rarely found anywhere else. To prove it we encourage learning, professional development and team member input, all in a comfortable family-friendly culture.
Due to growth we are currently seeking to add an Intern to our exceptional team. This will be a very dynamic position where your responsibilities will change daily and you will play a critical role to help our team continue to succeed. You will need to be outgoing, a team player, organized, and detail-oriented.
What Do We Do?
Create real relationships and raving fans by implementing and supporting cutting edge technology.
- Assist in administrative and general office duties
- Assist in ongoing IT Projects such on site deliveries and drop-offs
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
- Learn to navigate the ticketing system vital to our business' success
- Must be able to work a minimum of 20 hours per week
- In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree in Information Technology or related discipline
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S. without a visa or sponsorship
- Must have a valid Driver’s License in Good Standing
- Passion for the IT industry and its best practices
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Thorough understanding of office management procedures
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Paid Internship
- Access to fully stocked kitchen (coffee, snacks)