Aaron Manor is currently seeking part time Dietary Aides with possible cross training in other Departments in order to expand knowledge.
We are located right off exit 6 from route 9 in scenic and historical Chester.
● Work with the facility's dietitian as necessary and implement recommended changes as required.
● Ensure that all dietary procedures are followed in accordance with established policies.
● Others as deemed necessary and appropriate, or as may be directed.
● Develop and maintain a good working rapport with inter-department personnel, as well as with other departments within the facility to assure that food service can be properly maintained to meet the needs of the residents.
● Create and maintain an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest and positive emphasis, as well as a calm environment throughout the department.
● Participate in and assist in departmental studies and projects as assigned or that may become necessary.
● Attend and participate in workshops, seminars, in-service training programs, etc., as directed.
● Serve meals that are palatable and appetizing in appearance.
● Assist in serving meals on a timely basis.
● Serve food in accordance with established portion control procedures.
● Assist in daily or scheduled cleaning duties, in accordance with established policies and procedures.
● Clean work tables, meat blocks, refrigerators/freezers, etc.
● Sweep and mop floors as directed.
● Carry soiled utensils, etc., to wash area.
● Return clean utensils to proper storage areas.
● Wash and clean utensils as directed.
● Carry out garbage and keep work areas clean, dry and free of hazardous equipment, supplies, etc.
● Set up meal trays, food carts, dining room, etc., as instructed.
● Assist cook in preparing meals.
● Obtain food supplies for next meal.
● Assist in checking diet trays before distribution.
● Deliver food carts, trays, etc., to designated areas.
● Serve food in dining room as instructed.
● Perform dishwashing/cleaning procedures. Assure that utensils, etc., are readily available for next meal.
● Remove food trays from carts, dining rooms, etc., and take to dishwashing area.
● Prepare and deliver snacks, etc., as instructed.