Middlesex Hospital is currently looking for a Clinical Dietary Aide. The ideal applicant would have experience in a similar environment. Would have had a position where they were responsible for special diets including attention to detail for patients/clients with allergies / intolerances. Good communication skills / phone etiquette is a must. Some computer knowledge would be helpful.
In addition to other tasks, answers room service calls and expedites meals to patients ensuring selections are accurate according to prescribed diet orders, allergies / intolerances and individual preferences. Maintains pertinent information in CBORD, the diet office computer program. Work cooperatively within the department and with other departments to achieve the goals of room service.
Required hours include: 5:30am-2:00pm, 6:30am-5:00pm and 3:45pm-6:45pm
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a High School diploma or GED. (Documentation required, will run for verification)
- Must be able to read/write/understand English.
- Intermediate with Computers (Microsoft Office, Google Docs)
- 2 Day Mandatory Orientation Monday and Tuesday 7:45AM-12:00PM.
- Drug screen conducted, background check, education and employment verification check.
- Must have flexibility training in the department varies shifts.