Education and Years of Experience:
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Professional Server Certification or Bartender Certification preferred.
- Minimum of one year of experience bartending required.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must be trained and certificated in T.I.P.S program within the first 6 months of employment.
- Make customers feel important, valued and appreciated in a manner that will be acknowledge by the customers.
- Be familiar with all Hotel & Spa services/features and local attractions/activities to respond to guest inquiries accurately.
- Maintains high standards for work area and appearance and presents self in highly professional manner to staff and guest.
- Available to work days, evenings, weekends, holidays and extended hours as business dictates.
- Working conditions are based in a hospitality setting.
- May be indoor or outdoor setting depending on outlet.
- Associates may be exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time.
- Noise level in work environment is usually moderate to loud.
- Exposure to cleaning solvents and chemicals.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The associate must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
This job description is not intended to be and should not be construed as an all inclusive list of all the responsibilities, skills or working conditions associated with the position. While it is intended to accurately reflect the position activities and requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties and assign other duties as necessary. Reasonable accommodations may be made to assist individuals with disabilities in meeting the expectations of this position.