Lyman Orchards, one of Connecticut's top tourist destinations, has an immediate opening for a Bakery Associate. We're looking for an ambitious person that will work alongside our talented staff. We are willing to train an up-and-coming person, but some experience is required. This is a seasonal position and the candidate must be willing to take on the challenges of the tourism industry, where weekends (especially in September and October) and holidays are a must.
Responsibilities and Duties
Bakery Associates are responsible for packaging, displaying, rotating and replenishing fresh baked goods and preparing items to bake in accordance with the Bakery Supervisor/Bakery Lead. Additional responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Performing a variety of duties involving customer service, inquiries, and problem-solving while delivering a high-quality customer experience.
- Stocks and removes outdated product to/from shelves.
- Accurately enters customer purchases into POS system
- Assists Bakery lead, outside vendors, sales representatives and internal departments with corporate transactions as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Be able to stand for long periods of time, work store hours and lift more than 50 lb. Assisting guests with courteous and friendly customer service Cleaning and complying with sanitation and safety standards.
Qualifications and Skills
Requirements: Strong interpersonal skills required. Weekends & holidays are a must
Job Type: Part-time