POSITION SUMMARY: Provides skill-based swim and water safety instruction to people of all ages. Maintains constant supervision of students to ensure safety. Creates positive, nurturing relationships with students and builds cooperative relationships with parents and caregivers.
- Provides swimming and water safety instruction to students of all ages and abilities.
- Helps to create new approaches to serve the needs of program participants
- Adheres to program standards, including safety and cleanliness standards.
- Maintains constant supervision of students, identifies students who need assistance, and supports students as necessary to ensure a positive learning environment.
- Maintains positive relationships with parents and caregivers and other staff.
- Swim Instructor certification or Lifeguard certification with experience teaching swim lessons.
- CPR/AED, and first aid certifications.
- Demonstrated ability to swim in shallow and deep water and tread water.
Job Type: Part-time
- Swim Instructor
Required work authorization: