We have been an Allstate Agency for 30 years and consistently in the top tier of top customer service scores in the state. Our Insurance Customer Service and retention professionals are responsible for ensuring the highest standards of quality, and ensuring complete customer satisfaction with every interaction.This involves up selling insurance policy features/services to help the customer as much as possible with their needs. Career advancement potential. This is a licensed position. Must have or be willing to obtain Property & Casualty Insurance licenses. If you're eager to call and assist customers, find a solution that works best for each situation and be that helpful voice on the other end of the line--then this job is for you!
Minimum Job Responsibilities
- Immediately answer all customer calls in a friendly and helpful manner
- Treat each customer contact as a cross and up-sell opportunity including financial products.
- Be outstanding at relationship building
Minimum Job Requirements
- Must have or be willing to obtain Property & Casualty Insurance licenses.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-through and follow-up
- Follow through and exceed current and prospective client expectations
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
Job Type: Full-time