Auto Glass Repair Specialist
A Repair Specialist acts as the face of Safelite, maintaining our high quality and service standards with a combination of precision auto glass repair and unexpected happiness for our customers.
Find a career. Gain a family.
Safelite will be unlike any place you've ever worked. (This won't be just the daily grind!) You'll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we'll strive to give you what you need to be happy at work and at home.
- Repairs auto glass and installs other Safelite AutoGlass products in store or on a mobile basis in an efficient and timely manner -- focusing on quality workmanship and customer service that goes above and beyond.
- Takes pride in every repair and the customer experience by demonstrating a positive attitude, and always using approved methods, tools and techniques.
- Works safely every day by using protective safety equipment and approved repair protocol to minimize the risk of personal injury.
- Maintains a working knowledge of their Mobile Resource Management (MRM) device and is a stickler for cleanliness and organization -- ensuring equipment, materials and areas of operation all conform to health and safety regulations and requirements.
- Committed to accurate and complete work records, and maintaining an acceptable driving record based on company guidelines.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Knowledge of auto glass repair techniques, customer service, and geographical areas and landmark preferred
- Knowledge of safe driving practices and basic Safelite Group policies and procedures
- Ability to lift and carry heavy objects , operate various hand and power tools and equipment, and safely operate a motor vehicle
- Ability to operate a personal computer and job related software at a basic level, operate a mobile device, and work in a fast-paced environment
- Skill in providing word class service, verbal communications, and effective listening
- Skill in performing basic mathematical calculations, accurately handling cash, and performing detailed work