Is your job not fun anymore? Looking for a change? We at Cromwell Automotive are on the lookout for a one of a kind person to join our dedicated team. Cromwell Automotive is a one stop automotive sales, service, and plow installation shop employing some of the best technicians in the business. In our effort to continue offering over the top services, we are looking for an automotive technician to join our amazing team.
The person is expected to:
- Basically diagnose and repair automotive systems.
- Diagnose and repair to specifications –hydraulic and brake, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition, exhaust, and air conditioning, suspension and alignment, electrical and computer systems.
- Be of assistance to other technicians in performing duties in our workshop.
- In order to better each other, the technician should be in a position to explain technical diagnosis and needed repairs to the non-technical individuals as well as customers.
- Always be on their feet by continually expanding their knowledge and techniques through formal training sessions keeping up to date with the rapidly changing world of automotive technology.
- Regularly update shop management of any mechanical repair problems as they occur.
- Maintain an organized service department.
- Possess and understand time management
- Should have at least a High School diploma.
- Applicants with an ASE Master certification will receive high preference.
- Should be proficient in all the mechanical details of automobiles.
- Should be able to work pleasantly with the public as well as other shop personnel
- Must have valid CT drivers’ license and maintain an acceptable safe driving record in order to drive our customers vehicles
- Should have 1-5 Years of automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem-solving and repair experience.
In order to achieve all this, we are really eager to work with a person who is a team player and has great social skills. In addition to that, Cromwell Automotive really appreciates hardworking individuals and is always rewarding diligent employees. Apart from offering you the opportunity to expand your skills and to work with the best personnel in the business, working at Cromwell has its perks.
- Good pay ranging from $10-25 per hour depending on the persons experience.
- There is bonus potential for the employees. Working hard really pays here.
- Provision of health insurance.
- Vacation and Sick Leave
- The opportunity to use the shop for personal projects.
We will train the right person. If your desire is to work in a great automotive shop, drop your resume and we will get right back at you. You may reach Rodney Bitgood by phone on 203-613-2355, or fax us at 860-635-2271.
Job Type: Full-time
- Cromwell, CT
- High school or equivalent
- Automotive Technician: 1 year
- Automotive: 1 year
- Automotive Repair: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Clean Drivers License