30 hours per week
Description: The Administrator will directly assist the Regional Coordinator with a wide range of projects and activities.
- Operating various office equipment: computers, copiers, printers, scanners, telephones, fax machines, etc.
- Answering the phone, checking voicemails, and answering emails.
- Tracking all new associates in the licensing and contracting process through a spreadsheet in Google Sheets.
- Sending updates to the Regional Manager daily.
- Making sure all new associate candidates stay within the timeline given to them by the Regional Manager.
- Tracking all contests on a regional level through an excel report.
- Preparing and sending all required reports to the Regional Manager and the Market Office.
- Preparing flyers and Power Point presentations for meetings and special events.
- Responsible for any other duties assigned by the Regional Manager
- Able to multi-task
- Excellent time management skills
- Articulate self-starter and team player
- Desire to help others and make a difference
- Vibrant personality and professional presence
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Power Point, Google Sheets, Google Docs and Outlook
Starting Pay: Will be discussed in interview
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: Will be discussed in interview
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Administrative: 1 year (Preferred)
- Social Media: 1 year (Preferred)